lundi 20 février 2023

Luchon

orange sun rays on Luchon's mountains  
The last snowshoes hike brought me to the central Pyrenees above the thermal city of Bagnères-de-Luchon. 
First frozen watercolor of the day
I spent the night in a simple shepherd hut, which allowed me to draw both the sunset and sunrise
Arbison and Pic du Midi at dawn
The view to the west was open towards the national park of Massif du Néouvielle and Pic du Midi

Summits over the Superbagnères ski resort
This hiking spot had been chosen for the wide panorama over the highest peaks of the area
Aneto peak 3404m in the Maladeta massif
and I could also see the Aigüestortes park and the Maladeta massif on the Spanish side
Clabasse, Crabère and Maubermé
I also had a great view on the area I often go, the Couserans in Ariège.
Last sketch
During these 24 hours spent in the mountains I did 14 Neocolor II sketches.
A pretty good harvest, but not my best.